Stephanie Seneff shares how the common weedkiller glyphosate might be causing long-term serious health problems for Americans.
Topics Discussed In This Episode
- [00:58] What is glyphosate and why is it a big deal?
- [04:10] Why the amount of glyphosate use in plants has been increased
- [07:15] How bad is glyphosate to our health?
- [12:50] Glyphosate and autism
- [17:00] Is there a way to measure glyphosate effects on the body?
- [21:29] Is glyphosate legal in other countries?
- [25:15] How consumers can push for change
- [26:22] Why are the food industries still using chemicals in food production
- [34:40] Why Sulphur is an important nutrient to the body
- [36:13] Symptoms of autistic mice
- [37:19] Are companies going to continue using glyphosate?
- [41:22] How can Americans opt-out of environmental glyphosate
- [44:45] Mislabeling in the chemical industry
- [46:19] What is the food industry trying to avoid by using glyphosate?
- [49:10] The US hitting rock bottom
- [51:59] Stephanie’s final words
- Stephanie Seneff’s Website
- Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is Destroying Our Health and the Environment by Stephanie Seneff
- Subscribe and support the show directly:
- Show RSS feed: