In this episode, Brendon Marotta shares his interest in AI art, predicts how AI will change filmmaking, and explains why he spent two months making over twenty thousand images to tell a story about human consciousness using AI.
- [00:00:06] How Brendon Got Interested in AI
- [00:01:51] The Impact of Chat GPT
- [00:04:11] AI and the Film Industry
- [00:08:36] Acting and AI
- [00:13:30] Brendon’s Work with AI
- [00:14:47] The Gods of AI
- [00:19:59] AI’s Role in Filmmaking
- [00:22:03] AI’s Use in Podcasting
- [00:25:01] AI and Human Consciousness
- [00:28:20] AI’s Amplification Effect
- [00:30:02] Using AI for Good
- [00:31:19] Brendon’s AI Journal
- [00:31:58] Connecting with Like-minded Individuals
AI Tools used in the creation of these podcast notes include Capsho and ChatGPT.
Subscribe and support the show directly: