As a social media manager, Jesse Herman has gotten over 20 billion views for his clients. Now, Jesse is starting a crypto platform that allows users to stake crypto on creators and causes they want to support.
We also talk about what polarizing characteristics make for a successful creator, how to handle toxic trolls, and why Jesse is focused on creating a “free money platform” rather than a free speech platform.
P.S. I am on Jesse’s new platform. Support me here.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:16] What Jesse Herman does
- [02:36] Content creation behind the scenes
- [04:06] Jesse’s story. Where it all started
- [09:29] Growing Facebook pages for clients
- [16:31] Advice to creators trying to produce viral content
- [17:56] Process of hiring people
- [20:30] Platforms to scale your business
- [29:13] New finance app for social media platforms and how it works
- [37:21] How to start receiving donations for your organization
- [43:26] Customized social tokens
- [53:22] Letsgo.finance platform launch date
- [55:03] Monetization through donations
- [1:00:49] How to get people to adapt to a new platform
- [1:06:08] Charity sites vs. donations sites
- [1:13:22] Setting up a mini-mask wallet
- [1:19:02] Change in content creation over 15 years
- [1:26:35] Identifying creators that have huge potential
- [1:31:43] Taboo topics in crypto
- [1:37:49] Controversy and polarization sales
- [1:46:02] Platform moderation and the challenges social media companies face
- [1:52:20] Polarization on the social media platform
- [2:00:36] Social Media influence strategies
- [2:03:40] Why Jesse prefers free money to free speech platform
- [2:10:01] Building better or revolutionary systems?
How To Join LetsGo.Finance:
- Get a MetaMask Wallet and add the browser extension.
- Go to app.letsgo.finance and sign up for an account, while logged into MetaMask.
- Subscribe and support the show directly:
- Show RSS feed: