I just published a supporters-only show titled “Reflections on Season 1 of The Brendon Marotta Show.”
To view this episode become a supporter of the show here.
This show shares the reflections and lessons I’ve gathered from the first ten episodes of the show.
Topics Discussed In This Episode
- [0:00] The show format and next seasons
- [1:31] Start before you’re ready
- [4:21] Be willing to iterate
- [6:16] Have the conversation
- [8:16] Everyone has a reason for what they do
- [8:24] Listen to the person you disagree with
- [9:04] Tenth episode explained
- [9:28] Could leaders be doing better?
- [10:28] Action we could take to do better
- [12:22] How much do you want what you say you want?
- [14:14] Proposal for an online magazine and revealed preferences
- [17:00] Persistence is key
- [18:10] Why I’m never worried about competition
- [20:10] The picture of the circumcision business that emerged in Season 1
- [24:22] Natural parenting in Season 2
- [24:46] Persistence pays off
- [25:36] Thank you to all supporters
- [26:09] Why I chose podcasting
- [26:51] Where your financial support is going
- [27:23] Your support allows us to continue
- Subscribe and support the show directly:
- Show RSS feed: