The most talented healer I know joins the show: my wife, Kristeena Marotta. During this episode, we talk about the process and methods of healing as well as our own personal journey through healing work.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- [1:26] What is healing?
- [3:44] The unconscious mind
- [6:05] What is the process of healing?
- [8:06] Handling objections and resistance to healing work
- [9:18] Creating your own internal reality based off of previous experiences
- [11:27] ACE (Adverse Childhood Experience)
- [16:23] Blockages to healing and how to work around them
- [23:22] Misconceptions about healing work
- [28:09] Kristeena’s journey to healing
- [35:03] Completion Process and method by Teal Swan
- [39:50] The first steps to feeling free, when someones ready to change and the method to use
- [44:53] The next steps to start your healing journey and making a commitment
- [50:08] What you can change on your healing process
- [50:46] Parts Integration
- [52:32] Brendon’s healing and Teal Swan event experience
- [59:02] How to talk about healing with someone you know that needs it
- [1:02:04] How does the opposite of healing happen? Why is healing needed in the first place for so many people?
- [1:04:52] Resources from Kristeena and how to get started on healing modalities
- Kristeena Marotta Website
- Completion Process by Teal Swan
- Intactivist Guidebook
- ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Test
- Parts Integration
- Subscribe and support the show directly:
- Show RSS feed: