Drawing from his background in theatre and improv, Gabriel shares his insights into entering a child’s world through play. We discuss the difference between different styles of parenting, including peaceful and authoritative parenting, how to connect with neurodivergent children, and what you can do to become a better parent.
Timestamps (Generated by AI):
- 0:00 – Understanding and Connecting With Children’s Worlds
- 9:21 – Parenting Through Play and Setting Boundaries
- 22:25 – Rapport and Non-Judgment in Parenting
- 30:46 – Navigating Parenting in a Changing World
- 35:53 – Success Skills and Empowering the Next Generation
- 43:10 – Healing and Transformation in Families
- 59:04 – Parenting Challenges and Behavior Modification
- 1:07:25 – Closing Remarks and Gratitude
AI tools used to create this episode include Autopod and Cohost AI.
Subscribe and support the show directly: